We accept domestic returns of unused and unworn products within 30 days of shipment of your order. For international returns, see our international return policy. Please note that:
- Shipping fees are not refundable.
- Monogrammed items and those items marked Final Sale cannot be returned, or exchanged.
- Gift items with the receipt and/or original gift purchaser information may be returned for Cuyana credit.
To start a return, please visit https://cuyana-prod.happyreturns.com.
At this time, Cuyana's return policy is only available for orders placed online at Cuyana.com or in a Cuyana store location. For orders placed through a third party (Nordstrom, The Container Store, etc), we recommend that you refer to their return policy for assistance.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. Returns of worn or damaged product may be sent back to the customer.
If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded based on your selection:
- You may receive a full refund amount in Cuyana credit and Cuyana will cover the return shipping. This Cuyana credit will never expire.
- You may receive the amount refunded to your original payment method, less a $8 return shipping and administrative fee.
Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Cuyana accepts returns in-person, free of charge, in our store locations for online orders. Please bring your order number with the return in store.